Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Oh, Kamry...

This girl is our Entertainment.  I capitalized it on purpose.  Even Eden watches Kam in anticipation of what she might do next.  This morning Kamry and I were eating breakfast while Jacie was at preschool and we were talking about going to Mema and Papa Trine's this weekend for Thanksgiving, and she says, "Will Jay and Tammy be at Mema's Giving?"  (Jay and Tammy are my parents and she NEVER calls them that, it's always Mema and Papa Flora).  She loves getting a raised eyebrow for the silly things she says.  Kamry has been talking in sentences since 14 months, so talking with her is definitely like having a little conversation with a teeny tiny adult.  Here are some pictures of what Kamry Kate's been up to lately.
Always assessorizing...sunglasses, scarves, boots, you name it.

First official haircut

In the dog (cat?) house

Future Cubbie/Wal-Mart employee?

Loves to get in carseats, this is Jacie's upgrade from her Britax Roundabout that she was just getting too big for...a Britax Frontier 85.  We are on the road way too much to compromise safety, keeping Jacie in a 5 pt. harnass as long as we can!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I just laughed out loud @ the "Jay & Tammy" comment... and then teared up seeing all the great pics of Kam. Please tell her I cannot wait to see her for Christmas (same for Jace & E!) :)